Monday, June 11, 2012

Style Watch: All eyes on Tomi...


When it comes to style, one of the things we appreciate is boldness with colour! We think this encapsulates Tomi’s style and we absolutely love it!




Here’s what Tomi had to say about her style:

Solange once said 'style is the canvas of our individuality and an outlet for expression' and I totally agree. I have been asked to describe my style so many times and I have the same answer. My style is an enigma. Every day, I wake up and I learn more about myself than I did the day before. That's the same thing with my style. To put a name on my style is to limit it. One thing that is constant about my style is that it is effortless. I feel like if you have to think for weeks to decide what to wear just for a day, then that outfit doesn't define you. Style should be effortless if it's really an expression of who you are.”











"My style inspirations are my Mother (that woman loves colours. She inspired me to start wearing red lipstick), Audrey Hepburn, Lisa Folawiyo (They always look effortless yet stylish), and Solange Knowles (when everyone thought it wasn't cool to be African, she made it cool)."





"Regardless of my love for style, I think the best style can be seen when you dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you; compassion, kindness, humility, discipline, forgiveness and most importantly LOVE. Those are the things that really matter at the end of the day."



For more stylish looks, check out Tomi’s amazing blog- http://theamateurescada.blogspot.com/


Stay fab lovlies!
xxx


2 comments:

  1. She has an awesome style. I also like her use of color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture she looks like Beyonce!

    ReplyDelete